The Grand Cerf pond can only be rented in its entirety. With its approximately 1.3 hectares, we accept up to 4 fishermen but we recommend that you come with 2 fishermen.
In a green setting, the Grand Cerf estate will offer you a stay marked by relaxation and a change of scenery. You may be lucky enough to come across a doe or a deer near the forest. The large reed beds bordering the pond give an indescribable charm to this place.
A few meters from the pond, we find a compact and organized chalet of 25m2, it has two independent bedrooms and can accommodate up to five people. You can contemplate the pond from inside the chalet thanks to a large bay window installed in the main room. The bathroom has a spacious 100*80 cm shower, the toilets are separate.
Its configuration allows you to fish almost all around the pond. A large platform has been built just in front of the chalet offering a wide opening. It is recommended to use a rodpod and not spades on the platform. A boat is included in the offer as well as 2 weighing bags and 2 landing mats.
At the dike of the pond, you can find up to 2.5 m deep. The bottom consists of sand and silt.
- The week1499 €
L’étang du Grand Cerf Fishstock
A total of 110 carp between 10 and 29 kg populate the pond with an average weight of around 13 kg. You will mainly find mirror and common carp as well as a few fully. You may also be lucky enough to come across the large mandarin catfish lurking in the pond.
To prepare for your stay, it is possible to order your consumables on site or via our online service.
You must submit your order at least 2 weeks before your arrival to be sure that the products are available.
As a reminder :
- Using your own seeds is prohibited
- The use of fresh boilies is obligatory
- Barbless hooks are mandatory
1 moteur 55 lbs + 2 batteries lithium 100 Ah
Draining the pond
The pond is drained on average every 3 years in order to control the stock and the general condition of the banks and bottom of the pond. In order to help you in your fishing, we bring you some clues with photos of the empty pond and offer you this video presenting some subjects which shelter the places.
- Chauffage électrique.
Une pièce principale avec cuisine équipée :
- Table à manger avec 3 chaises et une banquette deux places
- Plaque cuisson double (induction)
- Réfrigérateur avec petit espace congélateur
- Bouilloire électrique
- Couverts, assiettes, bols, tasses, verres
- Poêles et casseroles
- Tire-bouchon et ouvre boites
- Planche à découper
- Étendoir à linge
- 3 lits simples de 80 x 200 cm dont 1 superposé, tous recouverts d’une housse de protection
- 1 lit double de 140 x 200 cm recouvert d’une housse de protection
Une salle de bain
- Terrasse avec 4 chaises et une table
- Table basse
- 1 barque
- 2 tapis de réception
- 2 sacs de pesée
- Indisponible : Le linge de lit et de maison n’est pas fourni
- Indisponible : Wifi
Rules and regulations
Arrival time: between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. – Departure time: between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
It is important to respect these times otherwise the gate will be closed.
- After unloading your equipment, you must park your car in the designated parking lot.
- Only green or camouflage tents and umbrellas are permitted.
- Swimming is prohibited.
- Contact us when you want to bring a dog, we must consider each case separately. Dogs must be kept on a leash and their droppings picked up.
- Ground fires are prohibited, barbecues are permitted.
- Please limit noise pollution.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or supervisors.
- 1 boat is available free of charge, it is absolutely obligatory to wear a life jacket. It is prohibited to bring your own boat.
- Excessive drug and alcohol consumption is not permitted on site.
- 2 landing mats, 2 weighing bags are included in the price. It is forbidden to use your own equipment for this. You must BRING fish sanitizer.
- Tube markers are authorized, however no marker with a thread such as an H marker will be tolerated.
- The use of bait boats is authorized.
- Boilies with preservatives are prohibited, you can only fish with fresh bait without preservatives.
- Due to poor preparation of particles by some fishermen, all cooked seeds are prohibited on the Vaise pond. You can buy seeds prepared on site.
- Leadcore is prohibited, only Korda “Dark Matter Safe Zone leaders” are allowed.
- Barbless hooks are mandatory. We do not allow any exceptions, if we find a rig equipped with barb hooks, you will be immediately evicted without compensation and the security deposit will be kept!
- Braiding on the main line and at the bottom of the line is prohibited. Only fluorocarbon and grained braids are allowed on the leader.
- Headlines are prohibited.
- Make sure that your assembly allows the release of the lead in the event of breakage, the safety of our fish being our priority.
- Storage bags are prohibited.
- Marking or mutilating fish is strictly prohibited.
- The owner and manager reserve the right to check your equipment at any time during your stay.
- If you do not comply with the rules, you will be immediately kicked off the site WITHOUT compensation.
Some videos of the place
Adresse : Route de la boue 45460 Bouzy-la-Forêt
Coordonnées GPS Lat : 47.858183 – Long : 2.394155
To discover near L’étang du Grand Cerf
6km – Boyer Sport Nature
Ideal for spending a day with the family! In the heart of the Orléans forest, this 16-hectare pond, located in Vieilles-Maisons-sur-Joudry, is transformed from April to October into a real leisure center. Outdoor activities are offered by Boyer Sport Nature: tree climbing activities, archery activities, orienteering games, canoe-kayak and paddle rental, etc.
Also enjoy the Etang des Bois restaurant.
42 km – Pont-canal de Briare
Did you know that around a hundred canal bridges have been built in France over the centuries? To all honor, the Briare canal is THE OLDEST canal in France since it was built under Henri IV. And its famous bridge, the Briare Aqueduct, is among the TOP 5 favorite French monuments, in 4th place! Briare is a charming town on the banks of the Loire located between Orléans and Sancerre. Served by the famous Nationale 7, the city with 14 bridges and 7 locks, has the privilege of having an extraordinary network of waterways giving it incredible charm.
11km – Karting 45
Do you want sensations? Go to Karting 45 in Saint Benoit sur Loir! Located just 10 minutes from Lodgingcarp Grand Cerf, Karting 45 is the only outdoor Karting track in the Loiret. It exclusively offers rental karts with Subaru engines. The 1200 meter long track offers fast sections with long curves and technical chicanes allowing riders to overtake and have fun throughout their lap of the circuit. Don’t wait any longer, come and discover our activities alone, in a group or with your family. Karting track open to all, adults and children.
45 km – Ville d’Orléans
Former royal city, regional capital, Orléans is a city on a human scale which has everything to seduce and amaze you. Places to visit:
- The Sainte-Croix Cathedral in Orléans.
- The Groslot Hotel (entrance and free visit outside the ceremonies).
- Orléans: the old town.
- Museums (Museum of Fine Arts, House of Joan of Arc (reconstruction), the FRAC (Regional Contemporary Art Fund), or even the MOBE to name a few)
- The gardens of Orléans (35 ha around the source of the Loiret).
11km – Château de Sully sur Loire
Push open the doors of the Château de Sully-sur-Loire and discover what is hidden behind these high towers and its keep. The entire history of France is revealed to visitors because many great historical, military, political and artistic figures have set foot on our soil. From Philippe-Auguste to Louis XIV, from Joan of Arc to Mac Mahon, from Voltaire to La Fayette; the Château de Sully-sur-Loire has been the setting for many meetings. On the route, 19 rooms to discover, each more unique than the last. Covering its 42 hectares, the Château de Sully departmental natural park is a place steeped in history and rich in biodiversity.