A wild site made up of 2 gravel pits very rich in fish and densely wooded. The Plaine des Bois area is located just 1 hour from Paris, you can combine fishing and tourist activities.
If you like gravel pit fishing but the comfort of a simple bivvy is not enough for you or your companions, the Plaine des Bois is the perfect site! You also have the option of renting the entire site (Plaine 1 and Plaine 2): an ideal option if you want to share a session with a group of friends or treat yourself to the luxury of fishing two different gravel pits by walking just a few meters.
La Plaine 2 has two stations with an identical chalet on each of them. Each chalet has a room of approximately 15 m2, a kitchen area has been fitted out and 2 single beds are available. The chalet is connected to electricity, fans and radiators are provided, it is forbidden to bring your own devices. The chalet also has a courtyard of approximately 10 m2 with a picnic table to enjoy the outdoor environment, drinking water arrives at this courtyard. The La Plaine des Bois area is equipped with a toilet block with 2 showers, 2 toilets and a sink.
It is advisable to use a rodpod and not spades. A boat, 1 weighing bag, 1 landing mat are included in the offer. We allow a maximum of 2 fishermen per station.
The average depth is 2.5 meters with a maximum depth of 4 m.
- 1 poste + chalet750 €
- 2 postes + chalet1400 €
- Plaine 1 + Plaine 2 en exclusivité2200 €
Dates available :
La Plaine des Bois – Plaine 2 Fishstock
The precise stock of the Plaine des Bois is difficult to estimate precisely, even if we chip all the new fish, the stock fish are not all recorded. According to our estimates and our stockings, we estimate the stock at around 150 fish from 9 to 29 kg with an average weight of 14 kg.
To prepare for your stay, it is possible to order your consumables on site or via our online service.
You must submit your order at least 2 weeks before your arrival to be sure that the products are available.
As a reminder :
- Using your own seeds is prohibited
- The use of fresh boilies is obligatory
- Barbless hooks are mandatory
1 moteur 55 lbs + 2 batteries lithium 100 Ah
- Chauffage électrique et ventilateur.
Une pièce principale avec cuisine équipée :
- Table suspendue
- Plaque cuisson double (induction)
- Réfrigérateur avce petite partie congélateur
- Bouilloire électrique
- Cafetière (machine à dosette)
- Couverts, assiettes, bols, tasses, verres
- Poêles et casseroles
- Tire-bouchon et ouvre boites
- Planche à découper
- 2 chaises
- 2 lits simples de 800 x 200 cm recouverts d’une housse de protection
- Table de pique-nique
- Eau froide
- Bloc sanitaire à quelques mètres
- 1 barque
- 2 tapis de réception
- 2 sacs de pesée
- Indisponible : Le linge de lit et de maison n’est pas fourni
- Indisponible : Climatisation
- Indisponible : Wifi
- Indisponible : TV
- Indisponible : eau dans le chalet
Rules and regulations
Arrival time: between 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. – Departure time: between 9 a.m. and 10 a.m.
It is important to respect these times otherwise the gate will be closed.
- After unloading your equipment, you must park your car in the designated parking lot.
- Only green or camouflage tents and umbrellas are permitted.
- Swimming is prohibited.
- Contact us when you want to bring a dog, we must consider each case separately. Dogs must be kept on a leash and their droppings picked up.
- Ground fires are prohibited, barbecues are permitted.
- Please limit noise pollution.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or supervisors.
- 1 boat is available free of charge, it is absolutely obligatory to wear a life jacket. It is prohibited to bring your own boat.
- Excessive drug and alcohol consumption is not permitted on site.
- 2 landing mats, 2 weighing bags are included in the price. It is forbidden to use your own equipment for this. You must BRING fish sanitizer.
- Tube markers are authorized, however no marker with a thread such as an H marker will be tolerated.
- The use of bait boats is authorized.
- Boilies with preservatives are prohibited, you can only fish with fresh bait without preservatives.
- Due to poor preparation of particles by some fishermen, all cooked seeds are prohibited on the Vaise pond. You can buy seeds prepared on site.
- Leadcore is prohibited, only Korda “Dark Matter Safe Zone leaders” are allowed.
- Barbless hooks are mandatory. We do not allow any exceptions, if we find a rig equipped with barb hooks, you will be immediately evicted without compensation and the security deposit will be kept!
- Braiding on the main line and at the bottom of the line is prohibited. Only fluorocarbon and grained braids are allowed on the leader.
- Headlines are prohibited.
- Make sure that your assembly allows the release of the lead in the event of breakage, the safety of our fish being our priority.
- Storage bags are prohibited.
- Marking or mutilating fish is strictly prohibited.
- The owner and manager reserve the right to check your equipment at any time during your stay.
- If you do not comply with the rules, you will be immediately kicked off the site WITHOUT compensation.
Some videos of the place
Adresse : Clos du Lyot 45210 Fontenay-sur-Loing
Coordonnées GPS Lat :48.064130 – Long : 2.757058
To discover near La Plaine des Bois – Plaine 2
The Plaine des Bois area is located 100 km south of Paris, the region has no shortage of activities. There is something for everyone: shopping, heritage, amusement parks… We will suggest the following visits:
5 km – Ville de Montargis
Ranked among the 100 most beautiful detours in France, Montargis is nicknamed the Venice of Gatinais. Its 131 bridges and footbridges (including the Passerelle Victor Hugo built in the shape of a rainbow according to plans by the Eiffel company) connect the streets crossed by the Canal de Briare, the Loing and numerous rivers.
100 km – Paris et ses monuments
Paris has a well-deserved reputation for being the most beautiful and romantic of all destinations. The capital is full of cultural and historical attractions: the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs Élysées, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame de Paris, the Sacre Coeur, the Père Lachaise cemetery, the Department Stores… .a multitude of places to discover or rediscover.
40 km – Château de Fontainebleau
With more than 1,500 rooms set in the heart of 130 hectares of parks and gardens, Fontainebleau is the only royal and imperial castle continuously inhabited for seven centuries (Napoleon on Saint Helena, August 1816). Visiting Fontainebleau means benefiting from an exceptional presentation of French history, art history and architecture.
128 km – Disneyland Paris
With more than 12 million visits per year, the Disneyland Paris theme park is the number one tourist destination in Europe. It is made up of two theme parks: Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park, which between them offer around fifty attractions and a large entertainment center open to all (Disney Village).
95 km – Le Parc des félins
The Parc des félins is located in the heart of a 60-hectare wooded area. It is home to 140 felines belonging to 30 different species: tigers, lions, cheetahs, jaguars but also rare species such as margays, Asian golden cats and even fishing cats. Through 5 walking circuits, we take a real tour of the world of felines since we discover the animals according to their continent of origin.